Well Star Star's doing this so I might as well try it as well.
1. How long have you been on DeviantArt?
8 years. Boy the time sure does fly.
2. What does your username mean?
It doesn't really mean anything. I based it off of a recoloured Harpuia sprite from the Mega Man Zero series and I thought It'd make a good username for DeviantART which I was planning on joining at the time.
3. Describe yourself in three words.
Quiet, Comical and Caring.
4. Are you left or right handed?
Boring old right handed.
5. What was your first deviation?
My first proper Flash animation I made while in college. Oh the memories.
6. What is your favourite type of art to create?
I'm most comfortable drawing traditionally but I also like to use Flash to colour them.
7. If you could instantly master a different art style, what would it be?
It's not really I style but I'd like to master using Photoshop for colouring.
8. What was your first favourite?
This apparently HA!!!
9. What type of art do you tend to favourite the most?
I've got quite a variety. I favourite anything that I think looks good, makes me laugh, agrees with my opinion on something, a few gift arts from friends. I just favourite what I favourite really.
10. Who is your all-time favourite deviant artist?
I honestly can't say. I like to many artists for so many different reasons.
11. If you could meet anyone on DeviantArt in person, who would it be?
I'd like to see all my DA buddies one day. Sadly a lot of them aren't as active as they used to be due to work,school, family etc.
12. How has a fellow deviant impacted your life?
is one person on DeviantART I can say I honestly and truly love. I don't mean in a romantic way but since we've become friends we've always been there for each other in one way or another. We've been supporting each other through our best and more importantly worst times of our lives though our various chats. She is in my opinion a shining star of a friend and I can't imagine my life without her.
13. What are your preferred tools to create art?
Give me pencil and paper and I'll scribble all day.
14. What is the most inspirational place for you to create art?
I don't really have an inspirational place per say. I just draw when I'm most comfortable.
15. What is your favourite DeviantArt memory?
Probably the April fools day when everyone's avatar became Mudkips... I liek Mudkips.